GPD China Abstract Submission
The abstract submission for GPD China 2014 is now open.
To speak in the conference a fee will be charged when you submit your abstract. The fee will include the following benefits:
- One or two oral presentations; depending on the registration fee you choose, you will be able to present papers in technical and/or plenary sessions (see program structure)
- Coffee and lunches for both conference days
- Paper,-s included in the Proceeding Book
- Company promotional table at conference venue
- A4 size free advertisement in Proceeding Book
- plus more!
To find out more about these and other benefits, please contact Brown Onduso directly.
- Abstract submission deadline: November 29, 2013
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstracts: 5 December, 2013
- Release of Final Program and Participant Registration: January 2014
- Submission of final manuscripts for proceedings book/cd: 31 January 2014 (They must be both in English and Chinese languages)
- Submission of PowerPoint presentations: 28 February, 2014